Join our Vedic Community Membership
Expand your practice with global meditations and a knowledge library of Thom’s teachings
Memberships are open to all students who have graduated from an in-person Vedic Meditation course.
WHAT IS A MEDITATION COMMUNITY IN THE VEDIC TRADITION?
Finding a community of Vedic practitioners can help expand and deepen your understanding of Vedic Meditation and philosophy. In our community with Thom Knoles specifically, you’ll find a like-minded group ready to experience profound meditations, deep rest, and the camaraderie of meditators.
Finding a Meditation Community Online
With Thom Knoles, become a part of an online meditation community is easy and effortless. As the worldwide Vedic community continues to grow, you can learn:
- Best Vedic Meditation practices from qualified teachers
- How to contribute your expansion of happiness and loving kindness in both small group settings and in the world at large
- How to maximize the benefits of meditation in your daily life
- How to make the most of your daily practice of Vedic Meditation
Thom Knoles has created the best communities of Vedic practitioners worldwide.
With two membership options available, joining a Vedic Meditation community has never been easier.
- Quarterly Group Meditations with Thom
- Access to recordings of select talks and group meditation replays
- Select Q&A from meditators
- Benefits of free membership, plus
- Additional 2-hour live monthly Knowledge Sessions with Thom
- Direct access to ask Thom your questions, real-time
- Quarterly Live Global Group Meditations with Thom
- Replays of group meditations with Thom
- Access to Thom’s Knowledge Library, including select replays of past lectures, like:
- Awakening Your Baseline Happiness
- The Fallacy of ‘Power through Control’
- Also, topics on consciousness, aligning with nature, and more, uploaded periodically
CONNECT WITH A GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF VEDIC MEDITATORS
Experience the joy of expanding your state of consciousness with meditators from across the world.
As a regular touchstone for your practice, you can find encouragement in our quarterly meditations and knowledge meetings led by Thom. Along with learning Vedic Meditation, you can deepen your understanding of Vedic philosophies and the Vedic worldview.
Access thom’s knowledge library
This free resource is available to all Vedic Meditators who have completed an in-person course with a qualified Vedic Meditation Initiator.
We regularly update this library with additional lectures and bonus Q&A with Thom. Hear from Thom and other experts on different forms of meditation and gain more insight into the meditation community from our library of podcasts.