Join our membership community
Expand your practice with global meditations and a knowledge library of Thom’s teachings
Memberships are open to all students who have graduated from an in-person Vedic Meditation course.
- Quarterly Group Meditations with Thom
- Access to recordings of select talks and group meditation replays
- Benefits of free membership, plus
- Additional 2-hour live monthly Knowledge Sessions with Thom
- Special Monthly Audio Message from Thom
- Quarterly Live Global Group Meditations with Thom
- Replays of group meditations with Thom
- Access to Thom’s Knowledge Library, including select replays of past lectures, like:
- Awakening Your Baseline Happiness
- The Fallacy of ‘Power through Control’
- Also, topics on consciousness, aligning with nature, and more, uploaded periodically
Next Global Group Meditation
Saturday, October 2nd
5:00 – 7:00 pm EDT
connect with a global community of meditators
Experience the joy of expanding your state of consciousness with meditators from across the world.
As a regular touchstone for your practice, you can find encouragement in our quarterly meditations and knowledge meetings led by Thom.
Access thom’s knowledge library
This free resource is available to all Vedic Meditators who have completed an in-person course with a qualified Vedic Meditation Initiator.
We regularly update this library with additional lectures and bonus Q&A with Thom.